Microsoft Excel Essentials
Microsoft Excel 2013 Core Essentials – 12 course bundle $150.00 (rrp $595.00 for 12 individual Units)
12 Individual E-Learning units to work through with individually produced Wesley Certificates of Completion for your Portfolio. Up-skill your Microsoft Excel skills with our information-rich easy to follow online Units. The Microsoft Excel 2013 Core Essentials 12 course bundle is exceptional value for immediate up-skilling and Microsoft certification. Start anytime.
- Excel 2013 Core Essentials – The Basics
- Excel 2013 Core Essentials – Formatting Data
- Excel 2013 Core Essentials – Formatting Text
- Excel 2013 Core Essentials – Viewing, Printing, and Sharing Your Workbook
- Excel 2013 Core Essentials – Formatting the Workbook
- Excel 2013 Core Essentials – Inserting Art and Objects
- Excel 2013 Core Essentials – Charting Data
- Excel 2013 Core Essentials – Customizing the Interface
- Excel 2013 Core Essentials – Using Basic Excel Tools
- Excel 2013 Core Essentials – Using Timesaving Tools
- Excel 2013 Core Essentials – Working with Data
- Excel 2013 Core Essentials – Your First Workbook
Each Office2013 Wesley e-Learning course contains the following elements :
- A graphic cover page summarising the course contents
- A text-based introductory page with a link to sample files, as well as downloading and saving instructions
- Four to six mini-lessons, with textbook information that students can follow along with using the sample files provided. Clickable tips highlight key points, fun facts, and other useful information.
- Review questions: After all lessons are complete, students are asked to answer five review questions summarising the material covered for self-learning and clarification.
- Review answers: Each course wraps up with the answers to the review questions.
This short course is delivered via Wesley’s Online Learning Portal. Enrol now for an immediate start.
Each course will take up to 120 minutes to complete and is comprehensive in content.
Microsoft Excel Essentials is a non-accredited course and can be taken anytime.
A Wesley Certificate of Completion is issued on the completion of each Unit for your Portfolio.
This learning programme is mLearning-Friendly. This means you can switch from Desktop, Mobile and Tablet access and never lose your place.
The programme is Mac & PC Compatible, and the Wesley Online Learning Portal is easy to use and accessible anywhere anytime.